PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS REQUEST: How to resubscribe previously unsubscribed customers when purchasing? If a customer buys my membership or eBook via Thrivecart, they get their tags added via Thrivecart behaviour rule BUT Convertkit will not resubscribe them because they are set as a cancelled/unsubscribed. This is a RPIA because for every-single-new-member I have to check manually if they are cancelled/unsubscribed, and if so, I have to reach out to the Convertkit team to manually add them back in. This is especially important for my membership members, they are expecting their course delivery emails to start ASAP, and I may not get an reply from CK help desk for a day or so. The team have been great and very patient BUT how can we add these subscribers back in automatically. And yes, I have already been through this with the Thrivecart team and CK team who both agree it is a CK set up issue that needs to be resolved ASAP. Surely we could have a tag/automation along the lines of "add back as a subscriber even if unsubscribed ...." kind of thing?

1 reply