Skip to main content
Question
Asked a question 3 years ago

So I have a little issue. People are double opting in, but there are a few that when they get the confirm your subscription email they are right clicking the subscription button and getting the PDF that is offered and they are not subscribing. Is there a way to not let them right click and download the PDF? I tested it to make sure that is what is happening. Thank You

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
TC Headley
Brand Strategist, Divi Designer, Mac & Cheese Connoisseur

Wow. I didn't know people could do that. TBH the amount of people who would think of something like that should be small enough to ignore. But if not, I don't think there's a way to stop them from being able to right click the button in the incentive email and get the download once it's there.

You could always remove the download from the incentive email and instead set up a welcome sequence email with the download link set to send immediately after confirmation (0 days under when to send). That way the only way they'd be able to get the download is to confirm.