Charlie Dietz
 · IT Director

We are using recommended software for webinars (Zoom) and for eMail Management (ConvertKit). My problems is that I want to connect these two applications so that I can have my users to give me the same Subscriber/Attendee eMail and First Name so that I can tie the activities in Zoom and ConvertKit together. I want to use a Convertkit Subscriber to register for one or more of my webinars on a Convertkit FORM and be able to pass that data (using ???? or Zapier) to Zoom and use the data to register the Subscriber in Zoom using the same eMail and First Name. Or we could go the other way. But it seems the only ZAPs that go between the two applications want the originating application to be creating a new instance. That is more likely going from Zoom into CK….. And maybe I am taking the Zapier documentation too literally, saying that the originating end is a NEW Subscriber / Registrant to trigger the Zap. Can anyone provide some clarification? With 3 software systems in the mix, things are a bit confusing.

4 replies