Skip to main content
Asked a question 29 days ago

What is your top priority feature that you'd like to see us build or improve in ConvertKit? 👇

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Lenka Silhanova
Content Creation Educator for Creative Professionals

To have the option for multiple currencies – for international creators like myself :)

Also on the public version of broadcasts, that you can see the design of the template and it's not just a regular page. My design is important for the content and Creative Coffee newsletter just isn't the same without the beans! :D

CeAnne Jones
Content Creator & Digital Strategist

I am looking for a Visual Automation template that I can edit to use with new course students.  I am asking the chat person and can't seem to get this question across to her.  I see all different types of Visual Automation sequence templates for a new podcast or book, even trying to sell a new digital product.  I want one that onboards my new students and puts the tags in the right place for me.  I am surprised this doesn't exist.  Please consider adding something like this.  thank you!