Personalized Thank You Pages.
Right now I can only include a static page as a thank you page after someone signs up.
It would be so much better if I could use personalization tags inside the redirect url. In the images that I included you can see how it could look like inside the form settings.
- Someone subscribes to a form
- This person will be redirected to a thank you page
- Because of the personalization tag that's inside the redirect url, the possibilities are endless
- One of the possibilities is to greet the person by name. Or show a custom Typeform. Or show a custom sales message on you landingpage based on the personalization tag that you are using inside the redirect URL.
Lots of applications are accepting url variables.
- Typeform calls this Hidden Fields. Take a look at this: https://www.typeform.com/help/a/using-hidden-fields-360052676612/9
- Conditional Blocks for WordPress calls this HTTP Query Strings: https://conditionalblocks.com/docs/conditions/query-strings/8
Imagine what would be possible:
- Redirect to a Typeform as a thank you page. Where someone can be greeted with their first name.
- Or someone first took a quiz via Typeform. After that signs up with ConvertKit. And is redirected to a thank you sales page with a customized product offer based on a custom field from Convert Kit.
- Redirect to a personalized combination of a salespage and thank you page in one. Based
- Redirect to a personalized thank you page could give a higher percentage of users who are double opt-in.
(More about personalization tags inside this article: https://help.convertkit.com/en/articles/2502633-basic-email-personalization-with-liquid-faqs4 )