Skip to main content
Emily MillsCommunity Moderator
Illustrator, Author, Course Instructor
Asked a question 7 months ago

What tool do you use to survey your course students? I used Typeform pretty extensively but with their recent changes I'd have to be on a paid plan now. , I am looking for alternatives since I'm not sure I want to commit to a monthly fee just let.

Where am I?

In ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

I've been satisfied with Google Forms so far.

Paris Hansch
Copywriter, Authorpreneur & Crazy Cat Lady

I use Response Suite and it’s very powerful, flexible and connects with ConvertKit. I did grab it from a lifetime App Sumo deal, but they do circle around again, and others like it tend to pop up so I’d keep an eye out there. It’s not as ‘pretty’ as Typeform yet but I definitely value the power in customisation and the types of pathways you can lead them through. 

I think Google Forms is okay for the simple things, but its definitely very limited in its options. I’m sure there’s also a bunch of free plugins you could use via Wordpress. It kind of depends on how complex you want to get and what your goals are. I was happy to pay the lifetime deal but I agree, it’s not something I want to spend a monthly fee on. 

Jason ResnickCommunity Moderator & ConvertKit Expert
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 WFH Dad - 🌱nurturekit.co - 💌 ConvertKit Expert

I've used TF and SurveyMonkey in the past - Google Forms may be the best free option.

ResponseSuite is great as well -- tell them Jason (rezzz) sent you :)

Andy Gibson
Analytics consultant | Adjunct professor | Online business & marketing educator

Depending on what functionality you need, Google Forms is a pretty good free solution. And it's pretty intuitive.

Jordan Aspen
writer and educator at Civilized Animal Productions

Has anyone used Airtable? That's one I'm looking into.

Question Stats

104 view
1 follower
Asked 2 times
Asked a question 7 months ago
Last asked 28 days ago
Views this month