I think the dimensions on the broadcast depend on the dimensions of the image and - perhaps - the template you're putting it in.
The image you've included here is blurry on my screen.
When I look at it as an image by itself, the graphic is a 1024x385 JPG (4 color, indexed) with a lot of aliasing artifacts (jagged edges)--which is causing the blur. I can't tell if that's because of the way the CK interface displays it or if it's part of the original.
Blurry images are caused by a number of issues:
- Expanding an image on the fly with html (which might be what's happening here)
- An original that has been resized using the wrong formula
- Too many saves of a lossy format like JPG
- Resolution of the screen displaying it.
Some suggestions for reducing blur:
- Use a PNG instead of JPG in your emails
- Save the original in a lossless format like TIFF or in a scalable format like SVG
- Use a graphics program to scale the image before saving for use in the size you need. If the display doesn't have to change the dimensions on the fly, you'll get a better result.