Skip to main content
Nathan Agin
Narrator, Actor, Shakespeare nerd
Asked a question 2 years ago

When duplicating a broadcast, can we flag or remove the subject line to prevent sending a campaign with the old/incorrect subject line? I've already duplicated and used the wrong subject line a few times. If the subject line were removed, then perhaps there's an "empty subject line" warning (and perhaps this already exists)? Because there's a "Broadcast description" field, I often forget I ALSO have to change the subject line - doesn't help that the field is kinda small and tucked away at the top of the email field (and of course with duplicating, I'm so focused on changing the email content). If this field were highlighted a bit more, it may help those of us with blinders on. :)

πŸ’‘Make the most of your Community Member profileΒ 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profileΒ 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hi @Nathan Agin60 , thanks so much for your feedback! A duplicate of a broadcast is pretty much an identical version of the original broadcast, so it will include everything that the original one does (subject line, description, email content, etc.). You make some great points though! A simple flag reminding customers to edit these "fields" would be very helpful. I've added those improvement suggestions to the list. :)