Skip to main content
Question
alyssa
Deliverability Consultant | Working on Deliverability Course
Asked a question 10 months ago

Which creators do you draw most of your inspiration from?

Where am I?

In ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Nathan Barry
Designer, blogger, ConvertKit Founder

A few who come to mind immediately:

1. Sean McCabe (seanwes.com20) - He's the most prolific creator I've ever met! No one else can sit down and write 5,000 words a day for a month straight. And he's a damn fine artist as well.
  2. Simone Giertz (YouTube) 27- Simone's videos are fantastic. She always tries crazy stuff, like converting a Tesla Model 3 into a pickup truck named Truckla.
  3. Cathryn Lavery (littlemight.com31) - Cathryn created the famous Best Self Journal. She's an architect by training, but has now built an incredible product company. She also won Shopify's Build a Business Challenge!

That's enough for now. Can't wait to see lists from other creators!

April Lewis
April Lewis, ConvertKit Certified Expert & Small Business Coach

I LOOOOOVE Gary V, Bryan Harris, and a Medium publication called The Startup. I can't NOT read their stuff daily!

Kayla at IvoryMix, I love how down to earth she is. 

Marie Forleo, she's so much fun to listen to and watch. 

Some of my favorites to draw inspiration from: Peter McKinnon, Devin Graham, Gary Vaynerchuk, Sara Dietschy

Paris Hansch
Copywriter, Authorpreneur & Crazy Cat Lady

It depends, for stuff like my books I like following people like Nick Stephenson, Dave Chesson, KM Weiland etc, and for more entrepreneurial stuff I like Jon Morrow, Jeff Walker, Pat Flynn etc

My top favorite creators are Jenna Kutcher (jennakutcher.com19) and Amy Porterfield (amyporterfield.com20) for marketing inspiration, course creation, and motivation. I listen to their podcasts, have all their freebies and stock....*cough* meant to say "FOLLOW" them on Instagram, FB, & Pinterest #fangirl!

When it comes to copy, writing out emails, sales pages and all that fun stuff, Ashlyn Carter aka (ashlynwrites.com21) is my girl! Love her vibe, content, course, and authenticity.