Colin Y.J. Chung 20 Co-Founder of Plural Inc | Osmosis.dev | Copy Consultant
Hey everyone, I'm Colin. I hire, train, coach, manage and write copy for a living. You can read my copywriting street cred here.
Words I've written (and strategized on) has probably driven over $250M in sales. It's unverifiable and I am a marketer who makes his living exaggerating, obfuscating, and manipulating facts sooooooo.... TIFWIW?
Where are you based?
Vancouver, BC. Born and raised. Been here 41 years, gonna die here as well. (It's a nice place to die. Not much happens here.)
What are you currently working on?
- I'm retained as Director of Copy at supplement company.
- I run a copywriting agency named Plural.
- I write a weekly newsletter on human behavior, marketing, and storytelling called Osmosis.
- My partners are building a mental health facility (I'm nominally involved).
- I write dumb, silly sketches and comedy bits with my office mate and bff. We hope to record stuff and dominate TikTok this year. :p
- When the weather's good again, I'll probably run D&D for my middle-school aged daughter and her friends. (And blog about all the stupid decisions they made that got them killed. I keep a list of all the times I've killed them here.)
💡Make the most of your Community Member profile
Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile
- About You tab:
- Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
- About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
- Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
- Social Media tab:
- Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!