Was interviewed on and performed on a national TV show.
Emily Mills Community Guru2,265 Illustrator, Author, Course Instructor
- SketchnoteAcademy.com is where I teach online courses about drawing and sketchnoting.
- I'm an author! My book The Art of Visual Notetaking teaches you how to take sketchnotes.
- I'm a freelance designer and illustrator based in Nashville, TN. My husband works with me, and our studio is FlavorGraphics.com
💡Make the most of your Community Member profile
Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile
- About You tab:
- Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
- About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
- Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
- Social Media tab:
- Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Are you using an email address like gmail or yahoo to send, or a custom domain like firstname.lastname@example.org?
Hi @claes34, Sorry Convertkit doesn't have the features you want! This would be helpful feedback for the dev team if you put this in Feature Requests: https://community.convertkit.com/topic/feature-requests38
Short answer: No, this isn't possible.
If you host your course on another platform like Teachable, just point your people there to buy the course and sign up there. The Convertkit Products feature is really best for things like ebooks,... (More)
Have you checked out https://convertkit.com/migrations53 to see what your options may be depending on your sub count?
I'm guessing yours is already working, but just in case, if there is an ‘Activate’ link under the plugin title "ConvertKit,", then it is currently inactive. Click ‘Activate’ to reactivate the plugin.
A few clarifying questions...
- Are you talking about ConvertKit products, or other products on your website/platform?
- What is your goal with this? What are you trying to achieve, or what outcome do you want? (ex. "I want... (More)
I believe everyone finishes an automation automatically unless you have a specific rule/trigger to remove them from the automation.
If you don't want them to get removed, leave things as-is!
If you DO want them to be removed from one... (More)
Hi @email@example.com! You can actually do this with some simple HTML!
- Hover over the + button on the left side and select "html block"
- Type the text you want in the box, and surround the text you want highlighted... (More)
As far as I'm aware, yes! I know several people and businesses who use a sequence for all of their blog posts. Every time they add a new blog, it's added to the sequence and those... (More)
Have you copied the code into Wix's code tester to see if it works there? (scroll halfway down) https://support.wix.com/en/article/wix-editor-using-iframes-to-display-visible-content-on-your-site#adding-html-content255
Hi @ViaVia Marrakech64 You can upload the image of your choosing via the "SEO and analytics" tab in your landing page settings:
Hi @HotelierExcellence49, because the program is still in beta, I don't think you'll find many tutorials yet! Here are some pages to walk you through initial discovery and set-up: https://help.convertkit.com/en/collections/2434397-convertkit-commerce52
Hope this helps!
Personal opinion: Commerce, as it exists... (More)
Hi @marthawijman41, Here's a walktrhough on how you can add the subscriber name to your emails: https://help.convertkit.com/en/articles/2502633-personalizing-emails-with-the-subscriber-s-name-and-email-address91 When you're in the broadcast, just hit the + sign and go to "personalization" to insert it.
Hi @zoedodd35, Can you tell me what email address you're using to send emails, and which address you're using to receive? (I'm guessing the yahoo email is the receiving one?)
A common mistake I see people make is using... (More)
Hi @stefaniethornberg37! Looks like your question got cut off. Can you provide some screenshots of what you're seeing?