For many Londoners, staying in the capital means putting in long hours. It's easy to forget why living in London is so wonderful, so we thought we'd remind you of a few reasons why it's always referred to as "the best place to live in the world."
- Today, London is home to more than 270 nationalities and over 300 languages, making it the most diverse metropolis in the world. London is a cultural centre of the world because of its diversity.
- Here, history spans over 2000 years and is celebrated by landmark architecture, libraries, and exhibitions, all of which are free to visit.
- London has a wide range of career options for individuals at all levels of the workforce, as your visa agency London might tell you! People with extensive experience and who are at the pinnacle of their career will find executive positions with large multinational corporations. Many companies call London home! It's a multicultural city that attracts millions of tourists and locals. Whatever quality of employment an individual seeks, London will be able to provide it.
- Imperial College, University College London, and the London School of Economics are among the world's best colleges and universities. There are 40 higher education institutions in the region (excluding foreign universities with London branches).
- Easy access to all districts is provided by cross rail, airport transfers, taxis, trams, the DLR, and the night tubes. There's something for everybody with such a diverse selection of properties available, from characterful period homes to sleek, trendy modern builds, and you're sure to find the perfect property to suit your needs.
- Green space makes up 5.47 percent of London, and open space makes up 60%, so you can quickly get your fill of fresh air and nature.
- London is a fantastic place to live, but it's still a fantastic place to unwind with friends. There's no lack of places to socialise with various bars and typical British pubs on every corner.
- London is one of the safest places in the world to live in.
- If you like football, London is undoubtedly the place to be. With ten teams in the top two English leagues, it has the most football clubs of any region in Europe. Check out uk visa services London.