The Community Friday Digest, 2/19 πŸ“°β˜•οΈπŸŒŸ

It's Friday and we're celebrating another fantastic week here in the community.Β 

Let's jump right in!Β 

There's a brand new program launching Monday.Β 

One of the biggest pieces of feedback we've heard over and over from our challenges is that you wish there were more! Well, we heard you and we listened.Β 

Starting Monday, 2/22, we're launching our first ever [exclusive to the community] Growth Accelerator! It's a 10-day program designed to help you move in the direction of your goals by growing your audience and your influence.Β 

There's still time to sign up but get registered before EOD Monday because that's when registration closes, and the Accelerator begins.Β 

Register for the Accelerator

Want to chat with me about the community?Β 

Feedback calls are still open, and I'd love to hear what you think! These calls are usually between 15-30 minutes, and are a great help to me as we continue building a community for creators.Β 

Big shout-out to Aaron Hockley for a great call this week!Β 

Interested? Check out the Calendly link for a slot that works for you.Β 

Some rad folks have joined our community this week and the Intros thread is proof!

If you haven't had a chance yet, hop over to our Introductions page and give a warm welcome to our newest community members. We have the amazing opportunity to work and grow alongside one another from anywhere in the world, and there are new creators to get to know!

Say Hello Β πŸŽ‰

The latest Creator Session is LIVE

The talent and creativity of Curtis Harding comes through in a strong way during this Creator Session. Give it a listen and let me know what you think!Β 

Now it's your turn

It's been a busy week, a creative week, and it's time to take a minute to be thankful for all of it. Post in the thread one thing you're celebrating this week so we can cheer you on!Β 

See you in the comments!Β 

2 replies