Friday Community Round-Up β˜•οΈπŸŽ‰

Hi Creators! πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

It's Friday again, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead of you. I'm looking forward to sunshine, and spending time with family. But first, I'm sharing some things from the week, newsletter style.Β 

Here's a quick recap of some posts you might've missed this week, here in the community.Β 

The ConvertKit Product team wants to talk to youΒ 

We're all ears, and we're making it super easy to chat with us for a few minutes about what YOU need as a creator. Find the post here. Β 

A new Creator Spotlight was publishedΒ 

We highlighted one of our own here in the community this week, and I had a ton of fun doing it. Help me celebrate this community member by checking out the post, and giving it a like! Find the Spotlight right here.Β 

Want to give back to our community?Β 

We've had quite a few questions come in this week, and we need your help! We'd love it if you would hop over to our Help Forum and share your knowledge and experience with others. Click here to head to the Help Forum.Β 

Monday's post in the Writers Mastermind was really good.Β 

Ken Preston challenged our writers to a flash fiction post, and the thread is great. Not sure what flash fiction is? You can find the post and thread right here.Β 

How to record videos with your web camΒ 

Adam Zainudin dropped another great post all about how to record video content with just your web cam, and a few main tips you should know. Watch the video here.Β 

1 reply